Warlike][Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlike][Eagle

Bulgarian high rate PvP server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Kamenh

Go down 
+2
kristov
BaRon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Editric

Editric

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-06-10

For  Kamenh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Ok.. You 2 got money right? so why the fack you are playing here? I have money but I dont want to spend it for game so I play in servers like this..
And yes l2 is your life, but your activity is low cuz you dont have time to play l2.. you have soooo many cats to fack before l2... and after you finished with cats then you having SEX with dogs Shocked and olny when you finished with dogs and cats you going to play l2..
Oh shit.. i forgot about chinchilas... yes you fack them too! Shocked
Oh and you live in a house with three walls? Id like to see you house foto so maybe you will uploud it here someday?
Shit.. I almost forgot.. your job is toilet cleaner ..
So thats why you ar not very active in l2.
_________
Have a nice day animal-homo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtubecom
BaRon

BaRon

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:43 pm

i wait for pre paid u know what is this ? i think no but ok.Kids without life i dont need here funny friends lol! lol! . Kamenh u lose in arena and now u have complex Twisted Evil u cant hit mobs for hp and u lose oops Good Fight.Editric behaves like a 10 year old child u not have girlfriend and u talk about sex with dogs lol! lol! . Ktm950 rly u have life 24/7 in l2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Penis2

Penis2

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:06 pm

You have a girlfriend From where the fack you got it from or its only in your dreams? And right you dont need friend because you have your shelf? And before I and kamenh write in here that your life is L2 but now -->''Ktm950 rly u have life 24/7 in l2''<-- he says to me the same!! Stop repeat us!! Like I sed you cant write anything new you just go the same all again and again and again!!!! dumbass!!
And talking about life--your life is rely fuck't up you dreaming that you have a girl you love to fack cats you dont have friends you only play whit your shelf (handJob)!! There in no more words to say about you only stop everywhere talk about L2 in yours post all about L2 1x1--noob army can kill my--you lose in arena-and another sh1t Stop being so dumb and find house whit four walls!! and STOP writing about all stuff in ( ! ) Chat all day!!! for wants SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!
Have A Good Life Cat Facker!
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:14 pm

u can only talk about penis and cat lol! here is forum about l2 ? or real life lol! lol! aaa and i dont learn english maybe u want speak in deutschland ? and stop talk about penis u have problem with this ? go to doctor Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Editric

Editric

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:23 pm

You??? Girlfriend????!!! CHA! lol! maybe in your dreams! lol! in real life you know only cat and dong nothing else.. and sometimes chinchila.. Oh yes.. that girl in your dreams is chinchila !! lol! and about l2.. stop cry when we kill you.. if you dont want that dont go where we are! And 1v1 i killed too so can you shut up whith that?
----->>>>>HITLER<<<<<-----
_______
Good luck with cats, dogs and chinchilas in your dreams! lol!

Last edited by Editric on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penis2

Penis2

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Yes I talk about penis and I talk about ppl who dont have penis and you are one of them!! And about cats-because you fack them every day!!!
And I dont give a fack is here l2 or real life talks its all about you !!! you are the real dumbass here you are like God Of Idiots you cant shut up you will write and write same shit over again you omg !!!!!! DEBIL the most stupid men in world my head is hurt by you!!!! I never see a so dumb men!!! Even a tree is better man than you!!!!! Now I know why you dont have friend and you always play whit your self!!!

Dumbass
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:17 pm

hahah xD again u talk about penis and cat ? lol! lol! u dont know more stupid words ? lol! lol! go to the doctor to seek medical treatment.Editric yes yes "when WE kill u" u cant kill me 1v1 and u need help Wink.I know u fuck cats and dogs in real and u have problem with this
Back to top Go down
Penis2

Penis2

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:28 pm

All your words are total repeat dog cats fack you repeat editric and me
Man thing about it you rely are dumb Exclamation
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 pm

u are best od kids ^^ u have small dick and u have complex Very Happy go to doctor and shut up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Editric

Editric

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:32 pm

1. I killed you 1v1 and when you atacked me 2v1 so you can shut up
2. Your penis + Cats ass = cat-homo (you)
3. and why you repeating all that? you dont know other words? atleast you not saying "cry off" anymore..
4. You are stupid and you always willl be stupid! you know why? I dont know why!! You just stupid and thats all..
Back to top Go down
Penis2

Penis2

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:33 pm

He talk about dick even he dont have one!
Shut the fack up men and go cry to your g@y mother!
Dumb!
Back to top Go down
Penis2

Penis2

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:45 pm

SomeOne whit RKO nick! -->>
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img41/8217/shot00015b.png
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:47 pm

1. u kill me 2v1 with bish in pt gz but in arena u lose
2. in all your post is the word penis u are g@y or u have complex
3. u know more words "penis,cat,dog"
4. im stupid but u are kid with complex u talk only about penis cat and dog go to doctor u need medical help.
5. and stop cry here lol! lol! u cant kill me 1v1 and u have problem with this lol! lol!

i have my pre paid Yeah i not see more noobs in warlike lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:50 pm

hahaah kids with complex lol! u cant kill me and u cry now here Exclamation why in arena Kamenh and Editric dead ? oops in arena u not have mobs to hit ^^ BB bastards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Penis2

Penis2

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:53 pm

I will stop write in here because is so stupid to write whit this kurwa its like writing to the tree!
Back to top Go down
Editric

Editric

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Finaly! go clean toilets in your official server.. and i killed you in arena, kurwa! lol!
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:56 pm

twoja stara to kurwa i robi na a4 lol! lol! in official server u and your dog can suck dick all players lol! lol! kids without life lol! u play 24/7 in l2 and u have real life xD
Back to top Go down
Penis2

Penis2

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Repeat same words again!
Back to top Go down
Editric

Editric

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:05 pm

your posts prooves nothing but that you can only copy from others and repeat it!
Back to top Go down
IiIKamenhIiI

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:35 am

XAXAAXAXAXAAXA Nice screenshot KTm950 lol here is our proof for him !This is his real life by facking dogs and play l2 yay Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
IiIKamenhIiI

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:56 am

Rated in 1 vs 1 you saw that i win without hit a mob retard animal..You are the worst cry kid in l2 lol..waste of time ahhahahah i raped you thats all stop crying...:)But i found The videoclip you made with Yamato..Sorry i wont keep it secret let the ppl know what you are you and Yamato.. Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0utJf31D5U
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 pm

kamenh in your dreams u kill me lol! u lose in arena and u have complex lol! lol! u can suck my dick nothing more

==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc this is kamenh when lose 1v1 lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Editric

Editric

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Damn.. and why i didnt make video when i killed you and demix.. or when you attacked me with ray...
Back to top Go down
Editric

Editric

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:14 pm

BaRon wrote:
kamenh in your dreams u kill me lol! u lose in arena and u have complex lol! lol! u can suck my dick nothing more

==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc this is kamenh when lose 1v1 lol! lol!

Is it you when you die from me?
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:26 pm

and who cry in forum now ? hmmmm

For  Kamenh - Page 2 Shot00014e.th

For  Kamenh - Page 2 Shot00016o.th

Good Fight and BB for u

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Kamenh   For  Kamenh - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Kamenh
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next