Warlike][Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlike][Eagle

Bulgarian high rate PvP server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-DoomLorD-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-DoomLorD-

-DoomLorD-

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-31

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:18 am

I dont cry off my lame you always down and if i wrong if somebody dont beleave me ask your old friend BassHunter we play o the same net he was tell the true.. any time you want and in oly i can kill you easy, and dont play the better of all noob lol! lol! you are my lamme.....
Back to top Go down
http://onthetop.clan.su
Yamato

Yamato

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-17

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Kid you think u are so good in oly from me ? 1 FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i put sceens in forum and every 1 will laught from that pussy like u!! SEE YA IN OLY !!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kristov

kristov

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-12

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Ask BassHunter who own him ass and leater talk
Back to top Go down
-DoomLorD-

-DoomLorD-

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 pm

when i meat u in oly after we talk about who is noob,.. cry off looser. RAY why you speak noob you are the noob of the server.. S T F U Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Yamato

Yamato

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Pussy talk to your mummy no to me papy Smile and in oly u can low me 50% cp bestard Wink its max what u can make.
Back to top Go down
-DoomLorD-

-DoomLorD-

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 pm

cry off bastard, if i take off 50% your cp i go kill myself without jokes... and ask your mother if i take off 50% cp of her xxaxax gay looser
Back to top Go down
Yamato

Yamato

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Yea so u will kill your fucking yourself Wink so be ready lamer. and looser go cry to mummy when u will be raped in oly Wink
Back to top Go down
-DoomLorD-

-DoomLorD-

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Tell me if you agree with this Arrow Arrow Arrow IF SOMEBODY LOOSE HE LEAVE OF SERVER..... for making more chalenge.. bounce
Back to top Go down
Yamato

Yamato

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:58 pm

OK sluty THIS WHO LOSE 1 FIGHT IN OLY (without error) LEAVE SERVER 4 EVEr and agree HE IS LAMER!!!! DEAL ?!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-12-11

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm

hahaha in warlike ? XD with super balanced class and epic items lol! lol! i love pr0 players in warlike xD and pr0 admin and gms Wink SoSij give more skills Cia and other funny ppls lol! lol! DoomLord try 1v1 in Luna Wink oops sry u no have money lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kristov

kristov

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-12

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Oh LORD now you are pr0 heh but before wipe you play witout noob nothing more, pls Tie i need pts heh now you talk this many times i kill 1vs1 and pls stop you noob talk and learn how play you funny dreadnought to kill HellKnight
Back to top Go down
Yamato

Yamato

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Rayu to jest tak podupiony człowiek który ma manie na swoim punkcie że nawet nie warto o nim gadac Wink dajmy se spokój z amatorami Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:02 pm

z tego co ja pamiętam to ja jestem bogiem tu xD a on to czysta amatorszczyzna Very Happy zawsze na oly Inq plz tieeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Yamato

Yamato

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Szkoda że mu koledzy na oly nie pomogą xDD
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:14 pm

jak nie ? Very Happy a kolega Gm to co ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yamato

Yamato

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:11 pm

no co ty on nie ma tak rozległych znajomości Very Happy po za tym srać go Very Happy i tak jest ograniczony do 5 6 wyrazów takich jak noob, gf czy lamer xD lol!
Back to top Go down
BaRon

BaRon

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:18 pm

a czego ty wymagasz od greka ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-DoomLorD- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -DoomLorD-   -DoomLorD- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-DoomLorD-
Page 1 of 1